Sunday, September 30, 2012

This blog is about travelling to Thailand

Hi there, my name is Robert

I have been travelling to Thailand since 2005, I was fifteen years old back then. In those years I have learned a lot of the Thai culture. I have basically seen North, South, Northeast, West and Central Thailand. The first time I went on holiday to Thailand I spoke a woman that told me: 'You will hate it and never come back, or you love it and you will come back every year'. Well, that is exactly what happened to me, and the reason.. I don't really know.
What I do know is how beautifull the country is, how nice the people are and how delicious their food is. If you are reading this blog, not being sure to go on holiday to Thailand.. Well let me help you convince yourself.

Please read, take your time and convince yourself to go! You won't regret it!

Kind regards,

Robert
http://information-on-thailand.blogspot.com/